Thursday, January 23, 2020

Affirmations that Will Change Your Day

Negative thoughts can slip so easily into our minds. When we begin to think negatively, our confidence, mood and perspective of life can become negative, too. The biggest problem with having  negative thoughts is that they can quickly become self-fulfilling prophecies. When you wake up saying "I am not capable of accomplishing my goal", you may find yourself failing at your goal. Rather than succumb to your own negativity, affirmations are a beautiful way of grounding yourself and shift into a more positive mindset.

Affirmations are not to unrealistic "wishful thinking" because they are much more powerful than that. Like exercising and studying, consistently repeating positive prophecies each day, your emotional and mental health will improve. These positive mental repetitions can reprogram our thinking patterns so that, over time, we begin to think – and act – differently. Positive affirmations can calm your nerves, increase your confidence, and improve your chances of a successful outcome. So, why not give it a try?

Be intentional with your affirmations. Only affirm yourself using "I" statements. Try not to use words such as "can't", "won't", "don't". Repeat them multiple times until you feel better. You can even incorporate affirmations into your mindfulness activities such as meditation, yoga, and journaling.

Here are a few affirmations that can change your day:



I am BEAUTIFUL, CAPABLE, and ENOUGH 

I am thankful for everything that did not work out for me

I choose happiness in anything and everything I do

I am worthy of living the life that I want to live

I am grateful for every experience in each moment of my life

I am making progress every day

I am attracting positive energy

No comments:

Post a Comment